This design pays homage to the Warriors of the Special Forces lineage.
SPECIAL FORCES COMMUNICATIONS SERGEANT (18E)
Special Forces Communications Sergeants provide conventional and unconventional tactical communications support during the full range of Special Operations missions. Special Forces Communication Sergeants are masters of internal communications between team members on a dismounted patrol, the myriad of linked HF, VHF, and UHF/SHF communication platforms within a Gun Mounted Vehicle, and satellite communication in all forms.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua