War Party Movement Logo T Shirt
Our Logo is inspired and in homage to the Native American people and American warrior culture, WPM derives its name and logo from the Alamo Scouts and our Founder’s Mescalero Apache and Cowboy ancestry. The Native term War Party was chosen as all WPM warriors are ready to protect and defend, with Movement added to symbolize that anyone can be a part of the work. The four feathers derive from the common Native American representation for all the people of the world. Three stripes of red paint honor the ritual of war, and that the warriors are prepared to sacrifice everything for their mission.
The Alamo Scouts (U.S. 6th Army Special Reconnaissance Unit) was a reconnaissance unit of the Sixth United States Army in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II. The unit is best known for its role in liberating American prisoners of war (POWs) from the Japanese Cabanatuan POW camp near Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija, Philippines in January 1945.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|